SOS! Join the crew of the Lost Pearl as we venture to the American Victory Ship for their frightening event, UNDead in the Water: Save Our Souls. The Lost Pearl will set the stage as you hear the tales from the terrified crew after surviving a horrific hurricane in the Bermuda Triangle. The haunted cruise departs from the Tampa Convention Center on a journey to and from the American Victory Ship. In addition to your haunted cruise, you’ll also receive admission to American Victory Ship’s UNDead in the Water and a complimentary cocktail. Beware, the Lost Pearl and UNDead in the Water will give you quite a thrill ride with spooks and scares throughout and is not for the faint of heart!
- 40-minute cruise, 20 minutes each way to the American Victory Ship
- Ticket to the American Victory Ship’s UNDead in the Water, Save Our Souls
- One complimentary cocktail
- Cash bar on board
- Boarding photo available for purchase
- Fri 10/1, Sat 10/2
- Fri 10/8, Sat 10/9
- Fri 10/15, Sat 10/16
- Fri 10/22, Sat 10/23
- Th 10/28, Fri 10/29, Sat 10/30
- 7 p.m., 8 p.m., 9 p.m., and 10 p.m.
- Starting at $39
- Due to lighting and its scary nature, we recommend no children under the age of 12. Parents are responsible for children at all times. Parents are not allowed to carry children through the American Victory Ship.
Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable. Customers may put reservations under another name if they cannot make it. Please remember that we do NOT accept gift certificates or vouchers for special event or holiday cruises. No outside food or drink, video/audio recording or flash photography are permitted. Cruise dates and times are subject to changes. Per American Victory Ship: full face coverings, decorative Halloween masks, and costumes are NOT allowed. The American Victory Ship is a 1945 WWII ship and you will be climbing stairs and ladders, walking hallways, and moving through doorways across high thresholds. You will also be walking decks, which may be wet depending on the weather. For your comfort and safety, please wear closed-toe shoes. Flip flops, sandals, and high heels are not recommended. Also remember, it will be dark.