Yo, ho, ho! Set sail from Sparkman Wharf as Lost Pearl debuts A Pirate’s Christmas. Celebrate the holidays Florida style aboard White Beard’s ship. This family-friendly holiday event will cruise in Tampa during select dates in November and December. A Pirate’s Christmas is a fun winter activity kids and adults alike will enjoy. The festive cruise will travel by Holiday Island where you will get an up-close look at Tampa’s largest floating Christmas tree. Children will also write and mail a letter to Santa to drop into Tampa’s only floating mailbox. In addition there will be, Pirate sing a longs featuring Christmas carols, swashbuckling games, temporary tattoos, and face painting. The magic of Christmas may even bring some snow flurries!
- 6 p.m., 7 p.m., 8 p.m. & 9 p.m.
- Adults: $25 plus $2 marine fee & tax
- Children (ages 2-12): $20 plus $2 marine fee & tax
- Infants (under 2): Free
- 45-minute cruise
- Write & mail letters to Santa
- Sing-a-long Christmas carols
- Pirate Ship decked out in holiday decor
- $5 coupon to redeem at Sparkman Wharf for each guest
- Cash bar